Things to do in Miami
Plan your trip to Element Miami Doral ahead of time with our list of things to do in Miami as your guide. Discover the latest fashion trends at the Dolphin Mall and Miami International Mall, located just down the street. Or get a taste of Miami local flavor in downtown Miami, the arts district and beaches.
- Miami International Mall (1.5 miles) - Miami International Mall spans more than 1 million square feet and offers more than 140 of the latest retail and fashion brands.
- Dolphin Mall (2.0 miles) - Dolphin Mall is Miami's largest shopping center with 240 retail stores and a variety of popular dining and entertainment outlets.
- Miami International Airport - (5.0 miles) - Miami International Airport, MIA, is located just 5 miles away.
- Sun Life Stadium - (10.0 miles) - Located in Miami Gardens, Sun Life Stadium is home to the Miami Dolphins National Football League team and the University of Miami Hurricanes football team.
- American Airlines Arena (12.0 miles) - AmericanAirlines Arena hosts the Miami Heat NBA team as well as several other sports and entertainment events throughout the year.
- Zoo Miami (15.0 miles) - The Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens, more commonly referred to as Zoo Miami, is the only tropical zoo in the United States and is home to over 3,000 animals, including many endangered animals.
- Miami Seaquarium (16.0 miles) - The Miami Seaquarium is the oldest oceanarium in the country and offers interactive programs about marine biology, the oceans and marine life.
- South Beach (16.0 miles) - Also known as SoBe, South Beach is a popular beach destination, located east of Miami, between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Miami Beach (17 miles) - This popular beach destination is tropical year round and known for its arts community, restaurant scene, and nightlife.
- Coral Gables (17 miles) - Known for its tree-lined boulevards.